Regal Beloit America, Inc.
“Your Course Got Easier”
PTS Brand Give Away Official Rules
NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED.
Please read these official rules (these “Official Rules”) before entering the Regal Beloit America, Inc. “#YourCourseGotEasier” PTS Brand Giveway (the “Promotion”). By providing an Entry (defined below), you (“you” or “entrant”) agree to be bound by these Official Rules and represent that you satisfy all eligibility requirements.
This promotion is sponsored by Regal Beloit America, Inc. (“Regal Beloit”), 200 State Street, Beloit, Wisconsin 53511.
1. Eligibility: The Promotion is open only to legal residents of the forty-eight (48) contiguous United States and the District of Columbia (excluding Alaska and Hawaii), where the Promotion will be conducted, who are at least eighteen (18) years old at the time of entry and are not considered minors in their states of residence. Employees, officers, directors, representatives, or agents of Regal Beloit America, Inc. or its parents, equity holders, affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies, and members of their immediate families (spouse, parents, siblings and children) and household members are not eligible. The Promotion is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations and is void in Alaska, Hawaii and where prohibited. To receive a prize, a winner must meet the eligibility requirements specified herein from the time of entry to the time the prize is awarded. Proof of age, identity, and eligibility must be furnished upon request.
2. Agreement to Official Rules: By participating in the Promotion, entrant fully and unconditionally agrees to and accepts these Official Rules and the decisions of Regal Beloit which are final and binding in all matters related to the Promotion. Whether an entrant receives a prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein.
3.Timing: The Promotion begins on September 19, 2019 8:00 am Eastern Time ("ET") and ends on October 15, 2019 at 5 pm ET (the "Promotion Period"). Regal Beloit’s computer is the official timekeeping device for this Promotion.
4. How to Enter:
Online with Submission: During the Promotion Period, visit http://www.regalbeloit.com/Service-Support/Availability (the “Website”), and complete and submit the registration form, including a valid email address, first and last name and company name (each a “Submission”).
Email Entry: You may also enter by submitting your name, street address, city, state, zip code, email address, date of birth, and daytime telephone number by email to [PTS.Team@regalbeloit.com] with the subject line “#YourCourseGotEasier PTS Brand Giveaway.” A properly submitted email entry or a properly submitted Submission may be referred to herein as an “Entry,” or collectively as “Entries”.
None of Regal Beloit, its subsidiaries, affiliates, suppliers, distributors, advertising/promotion agencies, and prize suppliers, and each of their respective officers, directors, employees, representatives and agents (collectively, the “Released Parties”) are not responsible for lost, late, stolen, damaged, incomplete, invalid, un-intelligible, garbled, delayed or misdirected Entries, which will be disqualified. In the event of a dispute as to the identity of any Entrant with respect to any Entry, the authorized account holder of the email address used to register will be deemed to be the entrant. The “authorized account holder” is the natural person assigned an email address by an Internet access provider, online service provider or other organization responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted address. Potential winners may be required to show proof of being an authorized account holder.
Limit of one (1) Entry per person. Multiple entrants are not permitted to share the same email address.
5. THE POTENTIAL WINNER IS SUBJECT TO VERIFICATION BY REGAL BELOIT, WHOSE DECISIONS ARE FINAL AND BINDING IN ALL MATTERS RELATED TO THE PROMOTION. AN ENTRANT IS NOT A WINNER OF ANY PRIZE, EVEN IF THE PROMOTION SHOULD SO INDICATE, UNLESS AND UNTIL ENTRANT’S ELIGIBILITY, AND THE POTENTIAL WINNING ENTRY, HAVE BEEN VERIFIED AND ENTRANT HAS BEEN NOTIFIED THAT VERIFICATION IS COMPLETE. REGAL BELOIT WILL NOT ACCEPT SCREEN SHOTS OR OTHER EVIDENCE OF WINNING IN LIEU OF ITS VALIDATION PROCESS. ANY ENTRY THAT IS MADE AFTER THE SYSTEM HAS FAILED FOR ANY REASON IS DEEMED A DEFECTIVE ENTRY AND IS VOID AND WILL NOT BE HONORED.
6. Prize: The prize will be one (1) men’s Callaway Epic Flash® Sub Zero golf driver club or one (1) women’s Callaway Epic Flash® golf driver club. Verifiable Retail Value: $529.00. Odds of winning are dependent on the number of eligible Entries received and approved by the Promotion Committee (defined below). The final prize will be offered based on the winner’s preference for gender, driver size, and left- or right-hand orientation, subject to availability as determined by Regal Beloit. One (1) prize will be awarded in this Promotion. Prize is non-transferable and no substitution will be made unless Regal Beloit, in its sole discretion, determines otherwise. To the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, Regal Beloit reserves the right to substitute a prize or a portion thereof for one of equal or greater value should it become unavailable for any reason. Winners are responsible for all taxes and fees associated with prize receipt and/or use.
7. Winner Determination:
A committee formed by Regal Beloit (the “Promotion Committee”) will review submitted Entries for completeness and compliance with these Official Rules. Once approved by the Promotion Committee, the Entries will be entered into a random drawing for a chance to win the prize (1 driver) described above. Entrants are not required to present at the drawing to win.
8. Winner Requirements: Only one potential winner will be contacted by email, using the email address supplied with the winning Entry, regarding prize fulfillment within 8-10 weeks after the conclusion of the Promotion. Restrictions apply. Except where prohibited, each potential winner will also be required to sign and return an Affidavit of Eligibility and Liability and Publicity Release, which must be received by Regal Beloit within seven (7) days of the date notice or attempted notice is sent, in order to claim the prize. If a potential winner cannot be contacted, fails to execute and return Affidavit of Eligibility and Liability and Publicity Release or to provide any other requested information within the required time period (if applicable), or prize is returned as undeliverable, that potential winner forfeits the prize. If a potential winner is disqualified for any reason, an alternate winner will be selected through a random drawing from among all eligible Entries.
9. License and Rights in the Submission: By entering this Promotion, unless otherwise prohibited by applicable law, each entrant grants Regal Beloit, the right, without limitation or further permission or compensation, to use and publish the entrant’s name and likeness for promotion, advertising, publicity, and marketing purposes in any manner in commerce and in any medium now known or hereafter devised on a worldwide basis, in perpetuity or the longest period permitted under applicable law, without limitation and without further notice or approval. Entrants must have permission from all individuals that appear in a Submission (if any) to use their name and likeness in the Submission and to grant the rights set forth herein. If requested, entrant must be able to provide such permissions in a form acceptable form to the Committee.
Uploading a Submission constitutes entrant’s consent to give Regal Beloit a royalty-free, irrevocable, perpetual, non-exclusive license to use, reproduce, modify, publish, create derivative works from, and display such Submission in whole or in part, on a worldwide basis, and to incorporate it into other works, in any form, media or technology now known or later developed, including for promotional or marketing purposes. Without limiting the generality of these Official Rules, each Submission shall irrevocably grant, transfer, convey, and assign to Regal Beloit the entirety of the rights in and to the Submission and all renewals and extensions of copyright, and the right to secure copyright registrations thereto in perpetuity including, without limitation, the rights to use the Submission for any and all purposes in any and all media, whether now known or later developed, on a worldwide basis, in perpetuity. Regal Beloit shall not incur any liability whatsoever to the extent Regal Beloit chooses to refrain from any exploitation of its rights hereunder.
Regal Beloit may require any entrant to execute documents to confirm the rights granted hereunder, and failure to do so may result in disqualification from the Promotion.
10. Release: By receipt of any prize, the applicable winner agrees to release and hold harmless the Released Parties from and against any claim or cause of action, including, but not limited to, personal injury, death, or damage to or loss of property, arising out of participation in the Promotion or receipt or use or misuse of any prize.
11. General Conditions: Regal Beloit reserves the right to cancel, suspend and/or modify the Promotion, or any part of it, if any fraud, technical failures, human error or any other factor impairs the integrity or proper functioning of the Promotion, as determined by Regal Beloit in its sole discretion. Regal Beloit reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the Entry process or the operation of this Promotion or to be acting in violation of these Official Rules or the official rules or terms and conditions of any other promotion or in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner. Any attempt by any person to deliberately undermine the legitimate operation of the Promotion may be a violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made, Regal Beloit reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. Regal Beloit’s failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.
12. Limitation of Liability: The Released Parties are not responsible for: (1) any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by entrant, printing errors or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Promotion; (2) technical failures of any kind, including, but not limited to malfunctions, interruptions, or disconnections in phone lines or network hardware or software; (3) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Promotion; (4) printing, typographical, technical, computer, network or human error which may occur in the administration of the Promotion, the uploading or the processing of Entries or the determinations of the Promotion Committee, the announcement of the prizes or in any Promotion-related materials; or (5) any injury or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from entrant’s participation in the Promotion or receipt or use or misuse of any prize. Released Parties are not responsible for any unauthorized third party use of any Entry or prize. If for any reason an entrant's Entry is confirmed to have been erroneously deleted, lost, or otherwise destroyed or corrupted, entrant’s sole remedy is another entry in the Sweepstakes entry, if it is possible. If the Promotion, or any part of it, is discontinued for any reason, Regal Beloit, in its sole discretion, may elect to hold a random drawing from among all eligible Entries received up to the date of discontinuance for the prize offered herein. No more than the stated number of prizes will be awarded. In the event that production, technical, seeding, programming or any other reasons cause more than the stated number of prizes as set forth in these Official Rules to be available and/or claimed, Regal Beloit reserves the right to award only the stated number of prizes by a random drawing among all legitimate, unawarded, eligible prize claims.
14. No Endorsement or Affiliation: “Callaway” and “Epic Flash” are registered trademarks of Callaway Golf Company. This Promotion is an independent promotion sponsored by Regal Beloit and is not affiliated with and has not been authorized, sponsored, endorsed, or otherwise approved by Callaway Golf Company, or any of its respective parents, equity holders, affiliates, and subsidiaries.
15. Winner List: The name of the winner will be made available at Regal Beloit’s website.
©2019 Regal Beloit America, Inc. All rights reserved.